Get A Project Quote : http://www.provab.com/get_quote.html
The basic Online Travel Agency (OTA) requires modules of flights, hotels, transfers, cars, sightseeing, insurance and holiday packages. Every module contains multiple suppliers and consolidators integrating which you will get the live contents (price, details, availability, images, policies etc.). With these XMLs and APIs we build a complete online booking system with B2B and B2C module.
PROVAB lists components for developing an online travel agency software
- GDS Systems (Global Distribution System) are worldwide distribution systems majorly used by online travel agents to book airline tickets, but now it also includes hotels, cars and cruises.
- Hotel Reservation System to integrate hotels and resorts wordwide. The hotel booking systems are compatible for 18 hotel xmls including TravelCube, Kuoni, Hotelbeds, Tourico, Travco, Special Tours, HotelsPro, transHotels, Miki Travels, Sun Hotels, Darina Holidays, DOTW, Asian trials and Versys.
- Hotel CRS(Central Reservation System), a computerized system that revolves around storage and distribution of information concerning resorts, hotels and host of lodging facilities which is unique for your customers and not generallyavailable with any other consolidators or suppliers.
- Car Rental Software and Cruise Software
- HotelExtranet System to manage the hotel contents by the hotel sub-contractors itself.
- Channel Management System to manage the hotel contents for various hotel suppliers.
- Mobile Application Development: Mobile Booking Apps for customers to manage all their bookings and view their itinerary through their favourite smart phones.
To stay ahead of the curve, a robust travel software is the basic need of travel agencies today. Travel agent software, not only offers a 24/7 sales system for travel companies, but also provides a comprehensive web based admin to review the booking logs and users summary from any corner of the world.
Author is a travel technology expert and has been involved in several travel portal development projects.