B2B Travel Portal is a “business to business” model of online travel portal. All the travel agencies, which are either OTA or going to be OTA, they are aware about the impact of B2B travel portal on their business. As travel agencies have changed the way, users searched and booked the travel deals. Rather than the traditional model of searching the deals, all the leading companies are offering B2C and B2B, both the web interfaces to customers to use it. In this article, we will discuss more about B2B travel software.
Travel being a global business, the agencies and companies are closely connected. Sharing the inventory across the globe, clearly have sustainable business advantage. Inventory of one agent can be sold by another agent sitting in another country, using these B2B travel portals.
Key Features of B2B online travel portals are:
- Numerous selling channels: B2B, B2C, XML OUT, B2E, White Label.
- Several inventory sources: In-house contracts and allocations, online
suppliers, hotel extranet and B2S portal.
- Various Payment Options: Credit Limit, Cash, Bank Transfer, Credit
- Hi- Tech Mid and Back-Office Tools: Mark-up Definitions, Agent Commission and Cancellation Policy.
- Many Language and Currencies option.
Key Benefits of Hotel Booking Systems:
- Exclusive emphasis on web-based automated software, no hardware is needed.
- High flexibility – ascendable and robust platform.
- Reasonable price package – pay as you use with SaaS model.
- Rapid to launch, easy to use – spontaneous user interface and comprehensive modules.
For best B2B travel portals, inventories are also needed from the top hotel suppliers, which are as following:
- GULLIVER – GTA XML Integration – Hotels, Tours, Transfers
- TOURICO XML Integration – Hotels, Cruises – Worldwide Inventory
- HOTEL BEDS /HOTELBEDS XML Integration – Worldwide Hotel inventory
- DOTW (Destinations Of The World) XML Integration – Middle East Hotel Inventory
- HOTELSPRO XML Integration – Worldwide Hotel inventory
- JAC (JACOB) XML Integration – Worldwide Hotel Inventory
- SPECIAL TOURS XML Integration – Europe & Middle East hotel inventory
- TRAVCO XML Integration – USA Hotel Inventory
- TRAVELPORT and Galileo XML Integration – (WORLDSPAN, GALILEO, THOR) – Flights
- BOSCOLO XML Integration – European Hotel Inventory
- JUMBO XML Integration – European Hotel Inventory
- TravelAsia XML Integration – Far East Hotel Inventory
- HotelsDo XML Integration – Spanish Hotel Inventory
- SMILO XML Integration – Spanish, European and Central American Hotel Inventory
- WHL XML Integration – Italian Hotel Inventory
- Transhotel XML Integration – Spanish and European Hotel Inventory
- RESTEL XML Integration – Spanish and European Hotel Inventory
- GOGLOBAL XML Integration – WorldWide Hotel Inventory
- WORLD AVENUES XML Integration – Middle East Hotel inventory
- Hilton XML Integration – Worldwide Hotel inventory
- Paradores XML Integration – Spanish Hotel inventory
- BARCELO XML Integration – South American and Spanish Hotel inventory
- BONOTEL XML Integration – Luxury Hotels and Resorts in North America
- ASTRAL HOLIDAYS XML Integration – BULGARIA Charter flights and Hotels
Author is a senior business analyst and an expert in travel software development and marketing strategy implementation.