PROVAB TECHNOSOFT (provab.com) is a leading travel technology company, delivering best in class Hotel Extranet System to global clients. Hotel Extranet System is acting as one single system that allows online travel agents (OTA) to manage their own hotel inventory along with the sub contracted hotels and supplier’s hotel inventory coming from a wide range of XMLs GTA, Tourico, Hotel beds, DOTW, Hotelspro, Jacob , Special tours, Travco, Travelport, Boscolo, Jumbo, TravelAsia, HotelsDo, Smilo, WHL, Transhotel, Restel, GoGlobal, World Avenues, Paradoes, Hilton, Barcelo, Bonotel, Astral and many more having worldwide inventory from India, Middleeast , Europe, USA, Far East, Central America, South America etc.and give them access to their online system so they can input their own hotel data (description, allotments, rates, special offers, restrictions).
Get a Project Quote : http://www.provab.com/get_quote.html
The Booking Extranet Admin is completely secured for your sub-contracted hotels and hotel suppliers to manage their sales, upload rates; view confirmed bookings & give special offers. It is developed for seamless online booking. The Hoteliers can configure their room properties(description, allotments, rates, special offers, restrictions) in the Hotel CRSsoftware(central reservation system). It allows setting up rooms, property facilities, etc.
Hotel Extranet System has the following Features:
- Manage Rooms availability, number of rooms and dates available to book
- Rates – Change Rates , Increase or reduce the rates day by day or a period of dates
- View all confirmed, Modified and Cancelled bookings
- Adding Special offers for your hotel
- Generate Daily Arrival Report, Reservation Details Report, Cancellation Report, Billing Details Report, Inventory Report & Nationality Rate reports
- Manage Policies – Payment policy, cancellation policy, tax policy, terms & Conditions & Property Policy
- Add Unlimited Photos & small size video.
Impact of GDS on Hotel Booking Systems
In a recent survey, year 2015 set up a record for travel bookings through global distribution systems. Around 62 million bookings were processed across various travel portals and online hotel booking systems. In 2016, its expected to cross 64.5 million as per latest projections. In terms of revenues $12.5 billion was clocked across all channels in the second quarter in the top 50 global markets, encompassing 69 million hotel room-nights. United States, India and UAE saw more absorption from OTAs, travel agency software and hotel booking software.